Singapore is one of the major countries where people from Bangladesh tend to visit for different reasons. First, Singapore is one of the biggest economic zones in Asia and it offers huge business and work opportunities. Singapore accepts thousands of migrant workers from Bangladesh every year. There are multiple exciting tourist destinations with luxury hotels and malls to visit in Singapore as well. Higher Education, Advanced medical treatment, tours, and recreation are the rest.
Whatever the reason is, every Bangladeshi requires a valid Chinese visa to enter Singapore. If you are a Bangladeshi and planning to visit Singapore for a quick tour or something similar to that then you will require a Singapore Visitor Visa. In this article, we will discuss on Singapore Visitor Visa Basic Checklist. So, stay with us till the end.
Types of Singapore Visa
Here are the types of Singapore visas that are available for Bangladeshi citizens. Take a quick look at them:
Tourist Visa (Single Entry): This visa is usually given to tourists who want to do things like see the sights, visit family or friends, or take part in cultural events. It usually lets you stay in Singapore for up to 60 days.
Tourist Visa ( Multiple Entry): This visa lets you enter Singapore more than once within a certain time frame, usually six months or a year. You can stay in Singapore for up to 60 days at each visit.
Transit Visa: You might need a transit visa if you need to leave the airport while traveling through Singapore on your way to somewhere else. With this visa, you can only stay in Singapore for a certain amount of time, usually 30 days.
Business and Diplomat Visa: Diplomats, government workers, and people from foreign organizations who are going for work are given these visas.
Singapore Visitor Visa Basic Checklist
Here is the list of all the necessary documents list that everyone may require to obtain a Singapore Visitor visa in 2023. Make sure to collect and verify your authentic documents before applying for a Visa. Don’t forget to revisit the official Singapore embassy website for any latest updates or changes in the procedures.
- Bank Solvency (Original): Bank solvency is a document that your bank gives you that proves you are financially stable. It usually shows how much money you have in your account and lets you know that you have enough to cover the expenses while you’re in Singapore. Ensure that this document is an original copy issued by your bank.
- Bank Statement Last 6 Months (Original): This document will cover your last 6 month’s bank account transactions. This statement should be an original document issued by your bank.
- N.O.C Letter with Company Pad (For Service Holder): You’ll need a No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from your supervisor on the company’s paper or pad if you have a job. This letter lets you know that the employer doesn’t have any issues if you go to Singapore.
- Trade License English Translation with Notary (For Businessmen): Every businessman will require an official and valid trade license copy in English to apply for this visa.
- Company Blank Pad for Forwarding (For Businessman): If you are a business person, you might need to give out a company blank pad for legal letters. This may be needed for several formalities during your stay.
- Visiting Card: Your professional identity card or visiting card. It is really handy while applying for a visa.
- Job ID Photocopy (For Service Holder): As a service holder, bringing a picture of your job ID is a way to prove that you are working. It’s more proof that you have ties to your home country.
- N.I.D Photocopy: National Identity card photocopy which proves that you are a legal citizen of your country.
- TIN Certificate (Mandatory Philippines): Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate is mandatory. It’s a unique identifier for tax purposes.
- Photo: 2 Copies (White Background): Two passport-sized photographs with a white background are typically required for visa applications. These should meet specific size and background color criteria to be accepted.
- Spouse N.I.D Photocopies and Contact Number: Include copies of your spouse’s National Identity Card (N.I.D.) and their phone number for proof if you will be traveling with them.
- Baby: School ID Photocopy, Birth Certificate Photocopy: Provide a photocopy of their school ID and birth certificate to establish their identity and relationship.
- Marriage Certificate (In English, Only for Couples): If your spouse’s name isn’t on your passport, you might need to show an English-language marriage record to prove that you are married.
- Present Address: Provide details of your current residential address, which is essential for contact purposes during the visa application process.
Best Singapore Visa Processing Agency
Here at Eurolonk Council, we handle all kinds of sophisticated visa processing with our vast experience and expertise. We assure you the best outcome than other agencies who are mostly trying to steal away some extra money from you rather than giving you the best service.
Our Contact Details:
Address: 2/14, Tajmahal Road, Block-C
Mobile: + 88 01762 533 199
Hope you can learn all about the Singapore Visitor Visa Basic Checklist from this article. Thank you for reading this article. Stay with Eurolink Council to get all the offers and discounts on travel packages and flight tickets.