A country in Southeast Asia, formed of the island of Singapore and other small islands—the only place in the world that can make that claim. The Republic of Singapore is located just off the southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia in Southeast Asia. An estimated one of every six households in Singapore has at least a million dollars in disposable wealth, excluding property. On top of that, real estate in Singapore is considered among the most expensive in the world.
WHERE IS SINGAPORE
Singapore is located in Southeast Asia around 85 miles (137 kilometers) north of the equator, South of Peninsular Malaysia, and east of West Sumatra Indonesia—just across the Strait of Malacca. The big island of Borneo lies to the east of Singapore. Singapore isn’t just one island but several, as the territory consists of one primary island and at least 62 smaller islets. Singapore is a highly developed nation in Southeast Asia with one of the world’s strongest economies. Along with Hong Kong, Singapore ranks at the top of the Wall Street Journal’s Index of Economic liberty which scores free economies.
CULTURE OF SINGAPORE
The culture of Singapore is Amazing, and South Asian, Southeast Asian, and Eurasian cultures have an impact. The classic cosmopolitan, Singaporean culture has transmuted greatly over the years. The ancient culture of Singapore was originally influenced by Austronesian people who arrived here from Taiwan.
FAMOUS TOURIST PLACES IN SINGAPORE
- GARDENS BY THE BAY
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE
- SINGAPORE FLYER
- SINGAPORE ZOO
- NIGHT SAFARI NOCTURNAL WILDLIFE PARK
- MARINA BAY
- SENTOSA ISLAND
- RIVER WONDERS SINGAPORE
- SENTOSA MERLION TOWER
GARDENS BY THE BAY
Offer spellbinding views of the waterfront. The place is perfect for a leisure walk with your beloved with its tranquil surroundings and picturesque backdrops.
If you’re looking for special dining receive with a loved one, Singapore Flyer Sky Dining would be right up your skittle alley. The Sky Dining activity reserves a shared capsule for two, for a long dining experience.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE
With 24 thrilling rides and 7 different themed zones, Universal studios Singapore has remarked itself as one of the best gambling parks in the world. From grownups to children, there is something for all age groups here. From uniquely crafted themed zones to outstanding city skyline views, the park takes you into the world of minification.
- Take off the shoes before entering anybody’s house. Also, remember to take them off before entering any temple or mosque.
- Make sure never to pinpoint somebody or something with a finger, just raise your hand for denotation.
- Gender discrimination is a legal offense in Singapore; thus, take care not to disrespect anyone.
- While eating with chopsticks, do not stick them vertically in the bowl. It is reminiscent of funeral rites and considered bad luck.
- Do not touch anybody’s head, as it is considered sacred by many. On the opposite, the feet are regarded as cruddy, so do not point them directly at someone.
- Casual clothes (shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops) are allowed in most places in Singapore. Pack formal outfits and dress shoes for higher-end restaurants.
When you plan to travel out with and without family out of the country then we will suggest garden city (Singapore). Because it is the batter combination of natural and man-made resources.