Indian High Commission, Bangladesh issued 10 lakh visas to Bangladeshi citizens last year. Moreover, the Indian visa application process has become easier for Bangladeshi citizens in the last couple of years. However, there are still a few things that you should follow carefully in the process.
In this article, we will be discussing How to Apply for Indian Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens. If you are someone who is looking for a quick and easy guide on Indian Visa Application Process then keep reading this article till the end.
Types Of Indian Visa:
A number of different types of Visas are admissible for the citizens of Bangladesh. A particular type of visa provides some particular facilities to the visa holder. So, while applying for a visa, the applicant should have a perfect overview of the perks that the visa is going to provide him.
These are the types of common visas that are normally issued from HCI, Dhaka
- Tourist Visa
- Medical Visa
- Business Visa
- Student Visa
- Entry Visa
- Transit Visa
Documents Required for Indian Visa Application
There are a few documents that you will need to collect for your Visa application. You should ensure that the information in the documents is correct and doesn’t mismatch with each other. Errors in documents may lessen your chance of getting a visa through your application.
- Original Passport with minimum 6 months of Validity and two blank pages.
- One 2*2 recent photo with white background
- Proof of residence. (Utility Bills, Land proof, etc)
- Financial proof. (Bank Statement, Dollar endorsement)
- Profession Proof (If Necessary)
- Tax/TIN Certificate (If Necessary)
- LC/ Dual Chanel Agreement (If Necessary)
- Bonafide Certificate (If Necessary)
Indian Visa Step by step Application Process
In this section, we will discuss the Indian Visa application process in Step by step.
- First, find the online visa application form here https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/Registration.
- Complete the primary registration with your email.
- Then, fill out every mandatory field in the online form. Make sure every piece of information is genuine and matches your valid IDs.
- After filling out the form, give it a check for mistakes.
- Before submitting you application, you will need to upload a scanned copy of your photo. Make sure the photo matches the expected criteria of the field.
- After submitting the form, download and make a printout of your entire application form which will be automatically available once you have completed your submission.
- Now, You will need to pay the visa processing fee of 800/= bdt. You will need the application web file number for that. Make your payment from here https://payment.ivacbd.com/
- Next, make a printout of your payment invoice too.
- Now arrange all of your documents with your application form and payment invoice and make a single stapled file.
- At last, visit your nearest IVAC center and submit your visa application file. Find your nearest IVAC here https://www.ivacbd.com/CONTACT-US
Trusted Agency for Indian Visa Processing?
If you need further assistance in your Visa application process, all you need is to call us at our hotline number. We will try our best to help you and give you the maximum benefits that we can.
Our Contact Details:
Address: 2/14, Tajmahal Road, Block-C
Mobile: + 88 01762 533 199
I hope you could learn all about How to Apply for Indian Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens from this article. Thank you for reading this article. Stay with Eurolink Council to get all the offers and discounts on travel packages and flight tickets.